Skip to main content
All I could see was the
Beam of rays shining
Clearly in your eyes,
Despite the darkness in
Every part of my heart;
For your love
Grows every nanosecond in my life,
High degree of affection
Is all I feel for you.
Just in case distance keeps us apart
Know that our hearts are always together.
Life is full of adventures, only if you could
Make it interesting.
Never will I forsake the love we share
Or will I ever make your heart beat in tears. I'm so
Proud to have you in my world.
Quietly,
Regardless of the period, my heart still cries
So much to have you.
There is no special feeling than the
Union of two hearts that
Vow to breathe as one.
When your heart feel so empty....
Xoxo......
You should know, I am there with full
Zeal to boost it.

©Poetry with the 26 Alphabets

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Allah must be a vampire! It must have become an ocean of blood and bones; this heaven. They must've turned maggots feeding on flesh; these angels. He must have looked away in shame and despair; this God. For ages they've murdered us in your name.

YOU ARE ENOUGH

Ignorance is protective. Because we know we will all die, Living is now a protest or an acceptance, like a waiting room where the minutes are in years. Like a dressing room for a grand performance. so we are preparing for a career, then a family then for retirement then... The concept of time is the scam of mortality, if we have to spend all our time minding it as we do currently. The norms about how you should live, what you should value and what path to follow were all made by society, if it was an LOC that was chosen by social evolution to make these rules, the members must be all dead now, maybe they would have now recommended changes based on prevailing reality.  The Society has prescribe these laws for it immortality but we won't live forever. We  are just  interruptions in the continuum of time, so ratify these values and choose your personal set.Everything is like everything else just until you decide to value one more.The power of money is in what it can buy and what t
The first time I understood what sugar Daddy is, was in 2010. It was the same year I knew that most girls have boyfriends in all cities they've spent at least two days. I I had begged this fine girl, a fellow awardee, to let me travel with her to Port Harcourt to submit the documents required of us. I hadn't been to Port Harcourt before. She was young and dainty. Not quite a native city girl but she strove to show her knowledge of the contemporary. And that made her what is known today as slay queen. She said we should get to Enugu a day before, and from there take a bus to Port Harcourt. She had detached a little to make a call. Soon after, a shiny Camry pulled over at our feet. I had run back, cursing the driver in my mother tongue. Stella hopped in. I stood, staring at both of them. He was a middle aged man. I had been warned never to enter a stranger's car. 'Olodo, hop in!' Stella shouted, laughing. Insult was insult, whether said with a smile or a frown.