Skip to main content

ASUNKUNKÉ







"silence "

With her in my heart,
my voice echoes all over the country.
resounding upon beautiful hills and colorful rhythms

Whenever she calls me Tade-ola
 all have got to see is paradise coming down the earth afore it time.

so my heart keeps beating every seconds to a rhythm played by "Asunkunke"..Asunkunke ola mi

Tade' s  heart keeps longing for you as the deer  longs for the water-brooks

"One day this heart panting for you will stop beating."
"But be with me....until then."
rub my heart with that love that comes up from high...

"so no matter how long this night is."
They will be yours forever
"Where can I go without you?"

Woke up one Sunday,
roughly thinking I was awake ,
I saw your your potriat in my dreams
so tightly, i embraced your shadow
and kept dreaming of You every single moment of my life.

The journey of million miles begins with a step they say,
Ours began those hazy evenings,
i mean those evenings we gisted five hours stretch, looking like three minutes..in front of the Old girls hostel.. . . .

The time is fast spent, WOW!!
Funny  how time flies..
those days we promised ourselves love,
But was trusting God the greatest trustee for direction..

Thousand memories vanished as they came..but yours came, stood strong and eternal..

I use to be a shy guy,
until you made your way into my heart..
I then took the world and paint it red
with full passion and madness for you.

Loving you brings a carefree gladness
somewhere lightly, the colour falls
in your black gown can you tell the
stories of yesterday,

i can't recall
but someone's softly telling my heart
give yourself away,let the magic start,
let her love infiltrate your brain.

Now this moment that's so whole seems high on it's own
The moment unveil its intoxication on you...

I believe humans are not perfect,
I am not perfect as she will say,
She use to also say
"I  am not the lion of the tribe of my generation "
but I can with all my heart fill that  shore of your imperative imperfections.. I can assure you..

Give me your hands let me tightly fix it  to my own and swiftly let show the world we've got Love to offer..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HER MAJESTY

By Ola Vincent Omotade There was a village named Gini, a town blessed with mineral resources and oil. For a long-time the town had been under the pressure and control of Gbaduze a strong courageous king that ruled with excess superiority and power. A very sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, cities where corruption reigned supreme, they forsake the word of the wise and were bent on doing evil, but at the later end Queen Marieke, a woman brought back glory to the land. There lived a king named Gbaduze, a long living wealthy king, dark shinning in complexion, a man of his own very word and power embedded due to influence of the Niger-areas in Okere-aje kingdom. However, when death came calling, he died and the king makers ordered that the Queen to ascend the throne of her late husband and invariably preside over the affairs of the community. On ascension, she rigorously studied the existing relationship between the three major tribes in Gini. Q
This Allah must be a vampire! It must have become an ocean of blood and bones; this heaven. They must've turned maggots feeding on flesh; these angels. He must have looked away in shame and despair; this God. For ages they've murdered us in your name.

YOU ARE ENOUGH

Ignorance is protective. Because we know we will all die, Living is now a protest or an acceptance, like a waiting room where the minutes are in years. Like a dressing room for a grand performance. so we are preparing for a career, then a family then for retirement then... The concept of time is the scam of mortality, if we have to spend all our time minding it as we do currently. The norms about how you should live, what you should value and what path to follow were all made by society, if it was an LOC that was chosen by social evolution to make these rules, the members must be all dead now, maybe they would have now recommended changes based on prevailing reality.  The Society has prescribe these laws for it immortality but we won't live forever. We  are just  interruptions in the continuum of time, so ratify these values and choose your personal set.Everything is like everything else just until you decide to value one more.The power of money is in what it can buy and what t