Skip to main content

INDIAN LOVE LITE











By Ola Vincent Omotade



Pathways,streams and colourful rivers all change,
Sunny lamps cast lights of these changes.
And when the change strikes our life rhythm,
The rhythm of the sky makes the rain of the change.

Am crazily concerned with your beauty-face
OK, like I don't care if all on you is lace
Am affected by your affections, admitted,
All a loving clinic am dying, I have to be operated. But before I get operated by the LOVE DOCTOR,  see what I have to say:

I love you by  all that are  and that were
I love you like moon and the twinkling star
I love you  by all that are near and far
I love you  by all that were and ere
I love you in sweetness of pain
I love you in bitterness of gain
I love you in heat and in drenching rain
I love you in all weather just the same
I love you  in every face I see
I love you  from the land to the sea
I love you in every song I hear
I love you in all things that are dear
I love you in the brightness of day
I love you  in the darkness of night
I love you by dizziness of light
I love you by the thickness of dark
I love you in the blueness of the sky
I love you in the redness of rose
I love you in the newness of dawn
I love you  by the freshness of Morn
I love you by the wildness of grasses
I love you  by the purity of springs
I love you by the playfulness of puppies
I love you by the persistence of goats
I love you by the tenderness of lambs
I love you  by the faithfulness of dogs
I love you  by the patience of horses
I love you by the smallness of atoms
I love you  by the weariness of boredom
I love you in the comeliness of flowers
I love you in the loneliness of passion
I love you  in the strangeness of love
I love you in the cradle of birth
I love you  in the bier of death
I love you in  the clumsiness of craves
I love you  like the rottenness of grave
I love you by the diversity of choices
I love you by the singleness of heart
I love you by the bluntness of truth
I love you by the sharpness of sword

Life on heaven and Earth may all. Change
But My love for you will forever be,
Just that same way blood as been with my heart ,
Kindled fire may die if touched,
But my love for you will forever glow
Arms in arms and heart with heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HER MAJESTY

By Ola Vincent Omotade There was a village named Gini, a town blessed with mineral resources and oil. For a long-time the town had been under the pressure and control of Gbaduze a strong courageous king that ruled with excess superiority and power. A very sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, cities where corruption reigned supreme, they forsake the word of the wise and were bent on doing evil, but at the later end Queen Marieke, a woman brought back glory to the land. There lived a king named Gbaduze, a long living wealthy king, dark shinning in complexion, a man of his own very word and power embedded due to influence of the Niger-areas in Okere-aje kingdom. However, when death came calling, he died and the king makers ordered that the Queen to ascend the throne of her late husband and invariably preside over the affairs of the community. On ascension, she rigorously studied the existing relationship between the three major tribes in Gini. Q
This Allah must be a vampire! It must have become an ocean of blood and bones; this heaven. They must've turned maggots feeding on flesh; these angels. He must have looked away in shame and despair; this God. For ages they've murdered us in your name.

YOU ARE ENOUGH

Ignorance is protective. Because we know we will all die, Living is now a protest or an acceptance, like a waiting room where the minutes are in years. Like a dressing room for a grand performance. so we are preparing for a career, then a family then for retirement then... The concept of time is the scam of mortality, if we have to spend all our time minding it as we do currently. The norms about how you should live, what you should value and what path to follow were all made by society, if it was an LOC that was chosen by social evolution to make these rules, the members must be all dead now, maybe they would have now recommended changes based on prevailing reality.  The Society has prescribe these laws for it immortality but we won't live forever. We  are just  interruptions in the continuum of time, so ratify these values and choose your personal set.Everything is like everything else just until you decide to value one more.The power of money is in what it can buy and what t