Skip to main content

OH LADY PEACE!


Photo credits :ALISHA


(romantic genre)
By Ola Vincent de Burtons

The sun took a gentle mirage at the little bright sky opting out from heaven above, as croo croo the train moves over his lanes

 I saw birds, making sweet sounds and sensations.
I saw the star blink blue black conscientiously and the dew was just as cold as anything, The weather dabbled in a glow.
And slippery through my heart is her gentle smile putting off my green shining hart.
How this dazzling fairly beautified angel, made me sad and happy concomitantly and protractedly.
And even as tears flooded my eyes, the day I realized I might not set my glistening eye on her foreuhead anylonger,

I taught of an expensive diamond swiming off my way.
I sobbed like a baby as I walk down the street, hoping in distress, filled with great thoughts that my boldness was never seen.

I wonder of a girl whose beauty is so amazing, whose characteristics is bright and warm who can feel the pore of mothers and who indeed is a Mother.

An epitome of Womanhood, exuberance in nature, adorned with glossy hairs, her kindness restored my faith in human nature.

She is beyond the ruby, a virtuous woman
She is costly and billions can't pay for her worth and to crown it all she is INESTIMABLE.
I am gnomic , wise and very difficult to understand but simply her perfection gives expressly de-encryption to my gnomical nature.

Then i forgot her flaws, her imperfections, I never wanted to know her mistakes, love blinded my I and E (internal. & External ) eyes.

SHE IS A TREASURE

SHE has VIRTUES

she's  a rare gem

A SHINNING DIVA

She shines through the darkest storm
She does not expostulate over unnecessary matters

"Her appellations as the jewel inestimable value is not difficult to place"
because everyone loved and milled around her for wisdom. She is a peace maker and a bridge builder, infact
I never saw her got angry over useless matters..all she does is to be silent and  smile.

How could I let her go away.?
When my heart is so filled with her love.

How could I forget her caring attitudes ?
When she is all I want.

A single smile of her took my breath away for weeks,

she sets my heart on fire, she is all my heart desired. Her love lightens the way just as the moon lightens the night and the sun lightens the bright day.

Even when I am sad and I hear in my spirit PEACE
Happiness comes exuberantly a tablet I call. "PEACITAMOL"
she is more pretty than prettier.
She is more cooler than cool.
She is more beautiful than been beautified.
She is full of sanity.

The clouds were foreboding
And the city was useless when I no longer see her.
The sun doesn't shine brightly
All I want is to be with you both night and days
Share my life with you

Oh what a feeling
locking of my lips I cant express my self.
now had been in bondages of words, prisons of feelings,
mind stressed trying to be expressed, tough battles my heart fought.
Indeed your pin of love hitched and crunched my viral heart with bunches of you an evasive to a question your heart asked me"

What do you really want from me, she stylishly ask ?

And all I could say was,
I love you so dearly and wants you to reciprocate that same love.

"Don't want to go this road with you,i can be very emotional atimes and besides I am with someone who loves me dearly she says."

So i taught of a way I could dualize that tiny road that lead into her occupied heart, and up till now am still pushing my way. but  there are times , we feel the wind of life thrust us deep in situations, we see life through lenses of reality an unalloyed passions..But it pains the one we love a times is loved by another person, and we just need to let go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HER MAJESTY

By Ola Vincent Omotade There was a village named Gini, a town blessed with mineral resources and oil. For a long-time the town had been under the pressure and control of Gbaduze a strong courageous king that ruled with excess superiority and power. A very sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, cities where corruption reigned supreme, they forsake the word of the wise and were bent on doing evil, but at the later end Queen Marieke, a woman brought back glory to the land. There lived a king named Gbaduze, a long living wealthy king, dark shinning in complexion, a man of his own very word and power embedded due to influence of the Niger-areas in Okere-aje kingdom. However, when death came calling, he died and the king makers ordered that the Queen to ascend the throne of her late husband and invariably preside over the affairs of the community. On ascension, she rigorously studied the existing relationship between the three major tribes in Gini. Q
This Allah must be a vampire! It must have become an ocean of blood and bones; this heaven. They must've turned maggots feeding on flesh; these angels. He must have looked away in shame and despair; this God. For ages they've murdered us in your name.

YOU ARE ENOUGH

Ignorance is protective. Because we know we will all die, Living is now a protest or an acceptance, like a waiting room where the minutes are in years. Like a dressing room for a grand performance. so we are preparing for a career, then a family then for retirement then... The concept of time is the scam of mortality, if we have to spend all our time minding it as we do currently. The norms about how you should live, what you should value and what path to follow were all made by society, if it was an LOC that was chosen by social evolution to make these rules, the members must be all dead now, maybe they would have now recommended changes based on prevailing reality.  The Society has prescribe these laws for it immortality but we won't live forever. We  are just  interruptions in the continuum of time, so ratify these values and choose your personal set.Everything is like everything else just until you decide to value one more.The power of money is in what it can buy and what t