Skip to main content

RECOGNIZE YOUR TIME OF INCUBATION



One of my worst challenges in life is my inability to recognize my incubation periods, whenever I have an idea, be it  business, social or political, I discuss it with people, I plan it with people and most of the time loose it to people. I have lived with this challenge all my life, even now I can’t beat my chest that I’m totally free from it. Which ever appreciable improvement I’ve gotten from it can be credited to my younger brother, Mr. Olugbenga Adeyemi, who explained it to me by painting the following scenario.
Brother, do you believe in the Bible? I said yes, do you believe that Jesus’ birth has been prophesied long before he was born? I answered yes again, several names were called him, yes, but the most prominent of those names was THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD, you’re correct, I said, why then did his parents ran away with him when king Herold wanted to kill him? After all he is the saviour of the world being recognized and pronounced by the prophets that came before him, why didn’t they leave him to save himself? Does it mean that God that sent him and called him the saviour of the world couldn’t save him?

Brother, he continued, they didn’t do that because they understood that there’s time for everything, as at that time, he couldn’t save himself because he was still a child. If they had left him based on former prophecy, king Herold would have killed him and God would just have looked for an alternative. Same goes for your ideas brother, if you let it out when you’re not supposed to do so, it will just die a natural death.

I agree with you that nothing must be hidden between you and your spouse, but not at this incubation period, can you imagine for a second, if Abraham had told Sarah that God wanted him to sacrifice Isaac? My friends, no woman will allow for that to happen to her only child and Abraham would have lost that glorious destiny.

The first day I went to do car hire, I just went out without telling my wife, there was no money at home and there were needs to be met, I just said I will be back and God willing in no time I came back with 5k that day, she was happy and have finished spending the money before she asked me how I got it, when I told her what I did, she shouted WHAT! My own husband driving somebody? I said which part of the money was it written that I drove somebody? Ok promise me that you won’t do it again, I said, well, I promise not to do it again if we have a better alternative, friends, imagine that I told her before I left initially…….

To those who may want to take advantage of that, please note that neither Abraham nor myself told anyone. That means if your spouse must not know about it yet, then nobody but God should.

When is the incubation period? You may want to ask, it’s the time you got an idea, it’s the time you wrote it down and make it plain, it’s the time you pray on it, it’s the time you do personal investigation on it. That time is the time you convince yourself that you can do it.

The disadvantage of letting it out at this time is that, it’s very easy for anyone to talk you out of it at this period, someone that couldn’t see what you saw can easily convince you otherwise and you will fall for it because as at then you have not seen well and you aren’t convinced enough to resist pressure.

For example when I was coming from abroad, I planned to cite my eatery in Osogbo, but one of my brothers adviced me that Osogbo will be slow in market and I agreed to stay in Lagos, about two months later, someone cited the same thing in Osogbo and became a household name because he was the only one there then. That was my concept before, that being the only one in a new capital then, I would have been the only name in town but because I let it out before execution time, I lost that chance.

Another disadvantage is that the person you told may decide to do what you are planning to do thereby making you feel like a copycat, then killing your initial enthusiasm.

I know some Christians will say, if God is in it nobody can work against it, they will say Jesus Christ has paid in full for everything including our mistakes and shortcomings. To all that, I agree, but please remember that Jesus was the plan of God, yet they ran away with him to avoid untimely death. Note that I didn’t recognize any witch or wizard, those people are not as dangerous as what you inflicted on yourself by your self. All im saying is let it be well grounded inside of you before you tell anybody even your spouse. Everybody can be involved at the execution time but nobody but God should know the incubation time. That’s my opinion, please what’s yours.

Ọmọ ìyá Rhoda.
#potofwisdom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HER MAJESTY

By Ola Vincent Omotade There was a village named Gini, a town blessed with mineral resources and oil. For a long-time the town had been under the pressure and control of Gbaduze a strong courageous king that ruled with excess superiority and power. A very sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, cities where corruption reigned supreme, they forsake the word of the wise and were bent on doing evil, but at the later end Queen Marieke, a woman brought back glory to the land. There lived a king named Gbaduze, a long living wealthy king, dark shinning in complexion, a man of his own very word and power embedded due to influence of the Niger-areas in Okere-aje kingdom. However, when death came calling, he died and the king makers ordered that the Queen to ascend the throne of her late husband and invariably preside over the affairs of the community. On ascension, she rigorously studied the existing relationship between the three major tribes in Gini. Q
This Allah must be a vampire! It must have become an ocean of blood and bones; this heaven. They must've turned maggots feeding on flesh; these angels. He must have looked away in shame and despair; this God. For ages they've murdered us in your name.

YOU ARE ENOUGH

Ignorance is protective. Because we know we will all die, Living is now a protest or an acceptance, like a waiting room where the minutes are in years. Like a dressing room for a grand performance. so we are preparing for a career, then a family then for retirement then... The concept of time is the scam of mortality, if we have to spend all our time minding it as we do currently. The norms about how you should live, what you should value and what path to follow were all made by society, if it was an LOC that was chosen by social evolution to make these rules, the members must be all dead now, maybe they would have now recommended changes based on prevailing reality.  The Society has prescribe these laws for it immortality but we won't live forever. We  are just  interruptions in the continuum of time, so ratify these values and choose your personal set.Everything is like everything else just until you decide to value one more.The power of money is in what it can buy and what t